Barton Core Values
Work hard and grow fast with Barton Associates! For this entry-level position, we’re seeking competitive, career-driven individuals to join our fast-paced team in Tempe, AZ, where the office floor is lively and the opportunities for career growth are endless.
What do we do here at Barton? We consult with hospitals, clinics, and healthcare companies who are in need of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and dentists and help them fill their staffing gaps.
As a Recruiting Consultant, you will work in tandem with our Account Executive team to grow and cultivate relationships with healthcare providers throughout the nation. In this role, you will advise them on job opportunities, helping them to find healthcare positions that suit their needs. The work you do will help ensure that patients in need of care can be seen.
Some of the perks of working at Barton include:
- Rich compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and additional incentives.
- First year Recruiting Consultants should expect to make between 45-65k+
- Many of our top earners make 100-200k+ within their first 5 years
- Excellent training programs
- Promote-from-within philosophy that provides rapid career growth opportunities
- Vibrant and energetic team environment
- Consistent Monday- Friday schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Team events and fundraisers
- 401k with match
- Excellent health insurance (low deductible PPO, dental, vision) with discounted gym membership
- Opportunity to qualify for Club Excellence – a luxury, paid vacation for top performers (plus a guest!)
- Become an expert in the healthcare staffing industry by being an active participant in our world-class training curriculum
- Build a network of healthcare providers for whom you will place on assignments at Barton’s client sites
- Proactively and professionally act as a consultant and agent to your network of healthcare providers, matching them up with fulfilling assignments
- Provide high-quality customer consultation and service to ensure client satisfaction. Work closely with Barton’s sales and support teams throughout the entire assignment process
- Work hard in order to meet, and exceed, your sales goals
- Strong work ethic that embodies Barton Associates’ “work hard, grow fast!” motto
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and effectively manage time
- A proactive mindset: always pursuing your next goal
- Motivated by commission and career growth
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
This is an in-office position.
Barton Associates specializes in providing the healthcare industry with best-in-class staffing services throughout the United States. Since its inception, Barton has prided itself on building exceptional relationships with both its clients and providers, all of which originates from their world-class training program and strong commitment to their employees.
Healthcare staffing is an $18 billion industry in the United States and is projected to increase as the national physician shortage continues. As our industry continues its rapid growth path, Barton Associates is poised to grow along with it. In 2001, Barton Associates was founded in a small office in Massachusetts’ North Shore and has since expanded to have 10 offices across 7 states (Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Arizona) with more on the horizon.
Barton Associates is committed to equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Barton Associates is an E-Verify employer in the United States. Barton Associates is committed to employing people with disabilities and accordingly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable law. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Human Resources Department at “HR@bartonassociates[dot]com” or 978-513-7100.
Applying to this position or replying to our outreach means you are consenting to receive text messages as an acceptable form of communication from the Barton Associates team for discussions and follow-up regarding our career opportunities. You can opt-out at any time in the process by clicking on the opt-out link or replying via text or email with: opt-out.