Barton Associates believes that all 1099 contractors deserve the right to have access to quality benefits and resources. That’s why we’ve teamed up with *InsureWorkforce, an expert in contractor benefits, to have them customize offerings specifically for Barton locum tenens providers. From comprehensive health coverages, to free banking services and professional support, we’ve selected the best resources to support you as an independent contractor.
Locum tenens providers working with Barton can enroll in the following benefit offerings:
- Major Medical & Short-Term Medical Plans (pricing varies by plan): traditional robust
medical plans to cover healthcare costs ranging from routine doctor visits to treatments
for serious illness. Note that mid-year enrollments for Major Medical Plans require a
qualifying life event to secure coverage, but open enrollment will be available to
everyone beginning November 1. Short-Term Medical Plans offer comprehensive
coverage with lower monthly premiums are also available for those looking for coverage
until Major Medical Open Enrollment.
- Aflac Coverages (starting at $29/month): supplemental coverages to protect you and
your family in the event of accident, cancer, or critical illness. Aflac pays cash benefits in
the event of a covered injury or illness. Dental & Vision coverage is also available
- Telehealth ($9.99/month): 24/7 access to a doctor right from your phone for you and
your family with $0 copays – no waiting rooms, no hidden fees, no hassle. This is a great
option for individuals or families on-the-go looking to supplement existing coverage.
- Banking Services (FREE): online banking services designed for specifically for
contractors with tools like easy expense management, tax planning, and more.
- Contractor Advantage Plan ($9.99/month): access to the trusted professional support you need as an independent contractor – includes Tax Return Preparation & Advice, Legal Services (including establishing an LLC), Financial & Credit Assistance, and Remote Tech Support among others.
To view benefit details and sign up for any of these offerings, visit:
A few important notes about these benefit offerings:
- All offerings are voluntary, meaning individuals elect to sign up for any benefit offerings
and are responsible for payment of premiums.
- You can sign up for what you need, when you need it. Aside from major medical
coverage, which has a defined open enrollment period of November 1 – January 15, all
other benefits offerings have ongoing enrollment.
Barton is pleased to partner with InsureWorkforce to support our healthcare providers and medical professionals with these
benefit offerings, and we hope you take advantage!
If you have benefit questions or need more information, InsureWorkforce is available to help! To
get in touch, email them at: email@example.com.
*Benefits are made available solely by InsureWorkforce which is not affiliated with Barton Associates in any way.
Barton Associates does not receive any compensation from InsureWorkforce or administer, contribute to, or collect or
remit premiums for such program and has no responsibilities related