Healthcare facilities of all sizes and types are staffing locum tenens healthcare professionals more than ever before, whether they need to replace full-time staff members or simply relieve stressed employees from heavy workloads.
Download our free resource, “Your Ultimate Guide to Locum Tenens Staffing,” to discover more about how locum tenens can help you survive the ongoing physician shortage without losing patients or revenue.
Hospitals, private practices, and other healthcare organizations and facilities use locum tenens practitioners to manage a wide variety of healthcare staffing challenges, such as:
- Urgent needs because of unexpected absences.
- Illness or vacation coverage.
- Leaves of absence, such as maternity leave or sabbatical leave.
- Supplementing existing staff during unanticipated or seasonal spikes in patient volume, such as during school vacation weeks.
- Providing stopgap coverage while recruiting a permanent provider. Some rural facilities never find an ideal permanent physician at all!
The benefits of locum tenens staffing go way beyond simply finding temporary placements. Locum providers have become a key component of doing business in today’s healthcare staffing industry.
Don’t be left behind. Download the free guide and learn how you can support your staff and keep revenue lines open with locum tenens staffing solutions.