Happy National Locum Tenens Week! As a part of our festivities, we’re sharing stories from healthcare facilities about the value they’ve found in staffing locum tenens providers.
We reached out to our clients regarding the biggest challenges they face when staffing healthcare providers. Many of them acknowledge that locum providers offer a unique solution to facilities in a pinch. One chief human resources officer said her facility appreciates that, “in emergencies, someone is available for client care.”
With telemedicine, the same CHRO argues, this accessibility is even greater. Thanks to telemedicine services, locum tenens providers are helping facilities care for patients by increasing their access to top-notch care.
If your facility is seeking a way to provide immediate care in a cost-effective way, locum tenens providers and a telemedicine solution may be a great option for you.
Here are a few blog posts we think you’d be interested in:
- Barton Telehealth: Get Access to Top Healthcare Talent
- Locum Tenens Resources for Our Clients
- Telemedicine Has Arrived — Are You Ready?
- Tips for Hiring Healthcare Providers in Rural Areas
- Are Locum Tenens Providers the Answer for Ailing Rural Medical Facilities?